Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Breastfeeding another person's baby, a stranger's baby that is

Okay I have breastfed another person's baby (well toddler), and I believe that Viveka probably has been breastfed by others. I've donated milk as well, but there's a limit to really wanting another person's baby to ensuring babies have access to the liquid gold.

Yeah that limit has to be breaking and entering and nursing a stranger's infant. I'll be interested in seeing what happens in this case.





Again, we know that there are drawbacks to not breastfeeding (working on my verbiage here... there aren't benefits to breastfeeding, there are drawbacks/dangers to NOT doing it), but they definitely may outweigh the drawbacks of illegally entering someone else's house. Not sure if there needs to be a crime for breastfeeding someone else's kid, but well... hopefully this is an isolated case. I wouldn't want big government telling me what I can and cannot do with my breastmilk...

No comments: