Saturday, June 2, 2012

My kids are hilarious - jokes by a 1 year old and more

When we were driving back from a trip to San Diego earlier this year, my son, who wasn't even two, was entertaining himself in the car seat.

"Thank you, Thank you...."

< pause >

"BUG!"

"HAHAHAHA"

To a 23 month old that is some hilarious talk!

kids_493

Stand up comedian in the house!


Now today, we had another joke come through....

As my son was running around saying "choo-CHOO, choo-CHOOO," we realize it has been a while since he went potty... So, my lovely husband asks him to go sit on the potty... He kept running around acting like a train.

So, my 4 year old daughter pipe in and says,"Dadda do you know anything about trains?" 

My husband says "yes" 

To which she replies "well then you should know trains don't go potty."

No comments: