Friday, October 19, 2012

Save $875 on Au Pair Child Care!

As previously mentioned, for some families, sometimes it is best for the family for both parents to work. If that is the case, or even if your family is just extremely busy and a second driver is needed while the "other" parent works, having an au pair may be an option that you wish to explore.

In that instance, please let *me* know! I'm an experienced host mom and for us hosting an au pair proved to be flexible, cost efficient and fun!

This weekend, there's potentially $875 to be saved as well! Please visit my page to request information or just see more:

http://pages.culturalcare.com/mcmahon

Thanks!




Disclosure: My opinions are always my own, but I do get paid if families do welcome an au pair through my link. I would never assist a family I didn't feel would benefit from the au pair program or do not meet the requirements.

No comments: