Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Whether you celebrate for Jesus' rising or for the purely commercial reason, I hope your day is starting off well and you're enjoying time with family and friends. It was a late night for our daughter so at 8 am, I had to wake her up since my son was already finding hard boiled eggs and commenting "crack" and throwing them :)



One of the great finds the Easter Bunny happened to leave along his hopping path was a "real" Angry Birds game, Angry Birds: Knock On Wood Game! My son was enjoying it for a bit (but then he decided he already had a way to play Angry Birds... with his Melissa & Doug Cardboard Blocks!


Mass at 11, followed by a hike will round out our day. If we make it back in time, we may try Church with a dear friend, but I'm a bit hesitant on the round two with that being a potential meltdown time with my almost 2 year old who thinks he's too big for naps :)



1 comment:

Jamie said...

Well, my kids can join him in the no nap boat :). They think naps are a thing of the past, and I just am not in love with that idea. Sounds like you guys had a good day!